Beginner Coders Spring 2020 moved to Summer 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, facility closures, and in consideration of the health and wellness of our students and instructors, this workshop has been rescheduled to run during our Summer 2020 program series.
Start early building skills in coding, sequencing, debugging, loops, and conditionals while having fun building games and completing challenges. Learn to think like a computer plus develop soft skills in problem solving, creativity, persistence, communication, and teamwork. 18 hours of fun!
Reopening Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Initiates Transition to Second Phase as of June 8. All Jr.Tech workshops will be in person! Please see below for our full list of safety procedures and protocols.
- Date: Wednesday – Friday, August 12 – 14, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Grades: 4 – 6
- Price: $179
- Max size: 12 students
- Where: Osterville Village Library, 43 Wianno Ave, Osterville, MA
Please pack a peanut-free snack, drink, and lunch each day.
Thank you to our facility host partner
Safety protocols and procedures for all summer 2020 workshops:
- All workshops will have a maximum enrollment of 9 students.
- Enhanced check-in procedures including isolated check-in location and pickup locations and temperature checks.
- Hand Sanitizer will be in the workshop space and throughout the library.
- Classroom space will be wiped down with hand sanitizing wipes pre and post class each day.
- Gloves will be provided for everyone to wear each day at all times.
- Medical surgical masks will be provided for each student to use for the week. Masks must be worn at all times unless outdoors and safely distanced.
- Students will have individual supplies and a designated station safely distanced from others.
- Tech and the library will follow social distancing protocols.