Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021 — A new, live, online format for 2021 hosted by Jr.Tech!
Since 2011, Jr.Tech has hosted twelve in-person Summits, creating the premier Massachusetts STEM event for high school girls in grades 8–12. The Summit serves girls interested in pursuing STEM degrees and exploring STEM career choices.
Jr.Tech is passionate and committed to inspiring the next generation of female STEM professionals and helping to close the Gender Gap in STEM careers. That is why Jr.Tech steadfastly researched, transitioned, and is committed to bringing you a LIVE online summit via Zoom due to today’s challenging in-person restrictions.
Get ready to join us. Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021 is going to be a great experience full of information and inspiration!
Who: Girls in grades 8–12 interested in exploring STEM fields and career choices
What: Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021
When: Hosted online two Saturday mornings via Zoom
Dates: Since the summit will be online, it has been split into two half-day sessions.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 8:30 am–noon and
- Saturday, April 10, 2021, 8:30 am–noon
Fee: $65 (both individual and group registrations available)
Girls attending Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021 will:
- Meet female STEM experts.
- Attend stimulating career track sessions.
- Hear an inspirational keynote speech by a female leader in a STEM field.
- Be exposed to STEM industries and career options by joining four featured career tracks.
- Hear best practices for applying to colleges with STEM degree programs.
Goals for Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021:
- Impact and bridge the gap between girls’ passion for the topics and helping them find their way to successful STEM careers.
- Inspire girls to pursue STEM fields.
- Fill an important gender gap in STEM jobs today and into the future.
- Present topics and learning sessions in a way that makes STEM topics interesting, relevant to career paths, and approachable.
- Highlight a variety of STEM industries.
Girls STEM Summit LIVE 2021 is open to all persons who identify as female, non-binary, or other gender identity or expression.
More information on our next Girls STEM Summit coming soon!