A one-day event for students in grades 8–12 who love Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- When: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Time: 8:00 am–4:00 pm (lunch included)
- Where: Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Fee: $70 (block group registration also available)
- Serving: 300 high school participants*
- Email: email@example.com
DURING THE SUMMIT STUDENTS WILL:
- Hear an inspirational keynote speech by a female leader in a STEM field.
- Meet successful women working as experts in STEM fields, and work directly with them in hands-on career-specific workshops.
- Expand knowledge of STEM industries and emerging career paths.
Be inspired to continue taking STEM high school courses applicable to college STEM programs.
GOALS FOR THE SUMMIT INCLUDE:
- Impact and bridge the gap between participants’ passion for the topics and helping them find their way to successful STEM careers.
- Inspire participants to pursue STEM fields.
- Fill an important gender gap in STEM jobs today and into the future.
- Present topics and learning sessions in a way that makes STEM topics interesting, relevant to career paths, and approachable.
- Provide hands-on career sessions highlighting a variety of STEM industries.
*Open to all persons who identify as female, non-binary, or other gender identity or expression.
HIGHER ED SPONSORS