Give to Jr. Tech
There are many opportunities to give financially to Jr.Tech. Because we are a small nonprofit organization with very little overhead, all contributions go directly toward Jr.Tech operations and, most importantly, the curriculum development and education of our students. Jr.Tech is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Fill out the form below to donate online OR send your donation to: PO Box 593, Osterville, MA 02655. Please specify the name of the fund on your check.
WAYS TO GIVE
- General Fund: helps Jr.Tech to develop new curriculum and topic ideas for STEM workshops and summits; hire top STEM educators and professionals to lead programs; operate at our highest potential, helping students to reach their highest potential!
- Sponsor a Student Fund: This fund is set aside to help students enroll in Jr.Tech who otherwise may not be in a financial position to do so. Your contribution to this fund goes directly to sponsoring a student in need.
- Girls STEM Summit Fund: Girls STEM Summit-Statewide is funded through private and corporate sponsorships. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how your organization will enjoy high visibility as a Summit sponsor. Please email Jr.Tech or call Phyllis Russell at 774.994.2097.
MAKE A DONATION
Make a donation to Jr.Tech right now via PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account (though a PayPal account is not required). If you prefer to pay via check, please make the check payable to Jr.Tech, Inc., note the program you’re funding on your check, and mail to Jr.Tech PO Box 593, Osterville, MA 02655.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Planned Giving Fund: This fund is an important part of what enables Jr.Tech to continue its mission of providing STEM education to students in our communities. If you are interested in making a commitment to Jr.Tech through planned giving there are many available options including bequests, testamentary trusts, gift annuities, retirement plans, real estate gifts, IRA assets, and more. Email us or call Phyllis Russell at 774.994.2097.
- Corporate Matching Programs: Your company can offer matching funds for charitable contributions that you make. Please call your human resources offices to inquire about this possibility and watch your donation of $100 become $200 to us!