Jr.Tech Mission Statement
Jr.Tech’s mission is to engage 4th–12th grade students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). We broaden students’ awareness of career paths in STEM, increase skills, and encourage a lifelong interest.
Jr.Tech accomplishes these goals by providing two services. We offer high quality, interactive, hands-on STEM workshops and camps for boys and girls in grades 4–12, and we host and deliver Girls STEM Summit, the premier Massachusetts statewide summit for high school girls in grades 8–12 who are interested in pursuing STEM degrees and exploring STEM career choices.
Through all our programs we:
- Expose students to new experiences
- Strengthen interest in STEM topics
- Educate students in STEM fields
- Build confidence to pursue STEM studies and career paths
- Make connections between STEM studies and future success in their personal lives
- Prepare today’s youth for tomorrow’s workforce
A sampling of our program topics includes:
- Electrical engineering
- Digital skills
- Game development
- Mechanical Engineering
Jr.Tech Girls STEM Summit NASA Space Career Track
Conquering Catapults and Trebuchets! STEM Workshop
Jr.Tech is sowing the seeds now to build a future workforce with strong STEM skills. STEM education is vital for our future generation to remain competitive and marketable.
Jr.Tech is a 501(C)(3) non-profit educational corporation.